Estate planning at Scott Shoemaker and Associates is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs.
Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent a families throughout varying stages of life:
• two parent families, same-sex couples, or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
• unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
• blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
• family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
• estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
• family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients' assets are held properly for maximum protection. And, we have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we advise clients regarding relationship nuptial agreements, perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date, and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one. And, we keep our clients corporate records up to date so that they have the maximum protection from personal liability that a corporation can provide.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Scott Shoemaker and Associates, P.L.C. through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship.
The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice does not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
This site might constitute legal advertising in some jurisdictions.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.